Daily (or almost daily) Dozen
2. Read aloud (short stories, fairy tales)
3. Gathering/group time.
4. Silent reading
5. Family prayer and devotions
8. Outside time, gross motor play
9. Drawing & fine motor activities
12. Latin/Greek grammar, vocabulary and composition
1. Field trips/nature exploration
2. Research and library
3. Mission -- service outside home.
4. Handicrafts, sensorimotor
7. Music experience.
9. Special devotional activities
10. Feasts, teas and hospitality.
Ten Things I Wish I'd Known about Learning Disabilities
Top Ten Ways to Improve Reading Skills
Ten Things to Do with Your Child Before Age Ten
Ten Things Toddlers Can Do
Ten Commandments! Examination of Conscience
Children's Version of above
More Examinations of Conscience
Ten Ways to Avoid Purgatory!