- Reading your Way Through History
- Classical Homeschooling: 20th century (this is a pdf)
- Sonlight/WTM booklist
- 4reallearning modern literature
- US History/Gov’t
- Ambleside Online Current Events Resources (AO also has book selections for modern history and literature)
This is for Brendan — I’m going to be making various resource lists for the things the kids are interested in and putting them on the Resource page (listed in the sidebar)
He has read Modern Times by Paul Johnson, and also:
- Ratzinger Report
- Animal Farm
- A Day in the Life of Ivan Denosovich
- Socrates Meets Marx
- And now we are reading Witness to Hope.
I also have a coffee table type book on the Twentieth Century that I think I will give him to see if he thinks it is interesting.