I am thinking we need more outside the home activities now that Aidan is on the mend, so I’m going to spend some time thinking about possibilities for that. NExt week a friend of Clare’s is coming to stay for several days, which leads to all sorts of planning, and then in two more weeks we will be driving up north to see friends.
Things I think I am neglecting too much:
- Healthy eating and exercise.
- Reading aloud to the guys, playing games, doing crafts — fun mom things.
- Writing my story.
Things I’m happy I am doing:
- Getting outside with the little ones daily.
- Getting the house looking better. Today was the first time in several weeks I haven’t been absolutely ashamed of it.
- Taking photos now that we have our digital camera.
- We are eating dinner together at the table! Big change and seems to work for everybody.