Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More on Fantasy and Reality

Genevieve at The Good Within compiled a list of links discussing Montessori on "Fantasy and Reality", including the conversation Kim of Starry Sky Ranch and I had a while back. For some reason blogger won't let me access the permalink to the individual post, so I'm quoting her entire post -- for anyone who wants to read more on this topic.

Genevieve's blog post:

Fantasy and reality

This is a subject matter which has been on my mind lately but to which I have yet to come to a conclusion. But I figured I'll link some good articles/opinions on the subject matter.

Kim talks about it here and here.
Willa also mentions it here, here, here and here.
Montessori mom also has something to comment on the subject here, here and here
There is an old conversation on this at 4 real here and here

No comments: