Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seasonal Sweep

About every six months I get some kind of blogging walkabout fever... and feel strongly tempted to move to a new blog -- or at least, revise drastically : ). This time I dealt with it by changing my blog name and messing around with the look .... so if it shows up on your reader with the new title of "Sierra Highlands", that's the explanation. I didn't want to go to all the trouble of moving to a new blog.

I'm going to make a few changes, though. I have my little journal blog where I jot down notes inconsistently. I have been writing Sierra Highlights over there -- occasional daybook entries. And recently, I started a category called In the Files where I basically narrate about articles and things that I printed out at some time in the past. For example, on The Hidden Life of Introverts; Witnesses (about childhood trauma); on Boys and Girls and Learning in School; and Fear and Balance . So I think I'm going to move those categories over here, in order to keep things simpler. In general, I'm going to try to consolidate my blogging to this one blog. I know I've said that before, but really, really this time!! at least, for this season.

As for Schola et Studium, for my learning notes, I'll probably keep it going as it is because it does help keep my homeschooling brain in gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look!

Thank you for your supportive comment on the "Missing Muse" blog post. :-) It means a lot to me.

http://momofmonkeys.wordpress.com/