Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Pasch

Because Easter is a 50-day season, I'm saving up some Easter posts I came across for future reflection!

Enough of Weariness and Dreariness at Laudator Temporis Acti

Education Objective, Not Subjective at A Full LIfe

Behold! All Things Have Become New
at Short on Words

Happy Easter at Susan's Soliloquy

Reality at Naru Hodo

Victimae Paschali laudes at Leave the lights on

O Death, where is thy sting?
at Running River Latin School

Easter Resolutions
at Two-Thirds Unschooling

Final Thoughts on Eggs
at Waltzing Matilda

The Courage to Do Good at Orwell's Picnic


(By the way, I've been using this Next feature well described by the Bookworm. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I am finding it easier and less overwhelming than looking at the huge number of unread blogposts when I load up my Reader. The one disadvantage is that there's no one-click "share" feature. I always click "share" whenever I want to mark a blog-post to remember and look at again, so now that I'm hitting "next" instead, I don't have an easy way to remember what posts I particularly liked. Still, the ease of use of the Next feature is very attractive and as the Bookworm says, it's fun to see all the pretty templates and easier to leave comments this way.)

No comments: