- Clare has started her own private blog and is almost finished with her 50,000 word novel draft.
- Sean has been making football helmets in Word using an outline template --really quite clever and creative.
- Brendan saves the sports page of every Sunday newspaper as a sort of ongoing chronicle.
- Kieron has finished reading "The Enchanted Castle." -- took over from me.
- When I accidentally flambeed the stir fry chicken yesterday, Aidan shouted, "The flame! The flame!"
- Paddy sang the Notre Dame fight song for his relatives -- loudly and with expression -- on Thanksgiving.
- Liam has gone back to college by Amtrak and was safely arrived. His siblings miss him much.
- I have read about half of Wives and Daughters.
- Kevin has two new game prototypes. We have high hopes that he'll "cash out" and we'll have an income beyond 500$ a month (LOL)
- Started up the online retreat again, journalling in my private spiritual blog.
- Do laundry and declutter, organize laundry room.
- Supervise daily and weekly jobs.
- Straighten up and put things back in place. While straightening, do some decluttering, throwing away and planning deep cleaning for Thursday. Also, I could make a list of repairs and things to buy to improve the house.
- Start Bible reading with kids in some way. At least, can start reading to Brendan.
- Check email to make sure MR wrote back, otherwise, call
- Prep for trip tomorrow, shopping list, plan P's birthday presents
- Call BC
- Start shopping online for Christmas.
- Keep a food journal.
- Next week, start new job list.
- Clare's question.