Things to love, do and think about this week:
- Spring — the outdoors — all that is going on out there –“Let children] once get touch (sic) with nature, and a habit is formed which will be a source of delight through his life.” –Home Education, pg. 61
- Aidan’s “learning to read through writing” project
- Paddy’s counting (he is fascinated by numbers and there are some flashcards up to 20 here at Jan Brett’s page).
- Aidan’s large motor therapy and stretching exercises.
- Sean and Kieron — continue their checklists through May — Latin, grammar and outlining in first priority for me to help them with.
- “Being there” — being mindful. (this site I linked to derives the attitude from Eastern spirituality but my Catholic faith has a somewhat similar concept of the habit or disposition of “recollection”). Charlotte Mason calls it attentiveness.
- Getting back to my Internet Regula.