Friday, July 07, 2006

Circle of Days

Speaking of home management, Melissa at The Lilting House has a series of posts on Mom-Planners. Her most recent post describes the Circle of Days planner by Small Meadow Press (look in the All in Order category of Lesley's Shop section, or you can see some views here ). It looks like a beautiful concept which would fit in well with the index card system I seem to do best with. And it is pretty and simple, too. How inspiring! I think my daughter might like some of the nice old-fashioned things on Lesley's site (that's a pic of my daughter's bookshelf in my home management post, by the way)

I even love that name: Circle of Days!
Oh, and she has a blog too: see The Bower

3 comments:

Clare said...

M'dear mother,
I'm a great fan of Small Meadow Press. I go there every so often to simply gaze. In fact, I have several little items from there already, courtesy of a certain young mother you met just last week. And the same young lady's wedding invitations were made by Small Meadow Press. I'll dig up the envelope so I can show you.

Leonie said...

The book looks lovely - I wonder if I can spring the money and postahe to Oz?

Your blog always has a gentle feel - thank you for sharing!

Willa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.